Friday, April 5, 2013

BIBLE THUMPER: OPEN LETTER TO BILL O’REILLY

I had only heard a little of the Bible thumper episode between Laura Ingraham and Bill O'Reilly. I have to agree with O'Reilly's Critics. He was belligerent and arrogant. Sometimes I like that in O'Reilly. This time I see him potentially doing a lot more harm than good. Laura came across as one trying to find a peaceful way to stop a raging bull. Getting to host Bill''s Show may have been enough to make her think twice. On the other hand she is his friend. Yet the Big "O" got it almost all wrong. People who believe the Bible know that thumper word is a tad bit like the "N" word used against blacks. It means NOTHING GOOD. Secondly, Bill Simply doesn't understand why the Bible miust be mentioned. Thanks Dr. Ben Carson for not being afraid to do so.  Then, unbeknownst to Bill we also have the logical argument, hands down. I hope he reads my article.
http://www.examiner.com/article/bible-thumper-open-letter-to-bill-o-reilly

No comments:

Post a Comment