Saturday, May 17, 2014

IN_OUR_IMAGE » Blog Archive » Episode 16: Thomas & Dana, the Love story

IN_OUR_IMAGE » Blog Archive » Episode 16: Thomas & Dana, the Love story



Getting it right when there are conflicts of the heart is not always easy. Did you know that we are expected not to stay the same but rather to become skilled in making proper Judgment regardless of our psychological, mental, or spiritual difficulties? Well, and why not? We will be expected to rule the universe in coming ages. It is one of these toughest of situations that Last Days prophet Thomas deals with in this episode of " In Our Image "After our Likeness"



Episode 16: Thomas & Dana, the Love story

“He who loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that does not lift his cross, and follow after me, is not worthy of me. He that finds his life shall lose it: and he that loses his life for my sake shall find it.” (Matthew 10:37-39) Life often requires from us that which we would not rather deal with. How will our last days prophet deal with the only thing he has no power over, the free will of another?
* CD Audio trailer: http://bsullivan79.com/inourimage.htm
* Podcast: https://www.facebook.com/ioimage?ref=hl

No comments:

Post a Comment