Monday, February 24, 2014

My Podcast Site

My Podcast Site

The writer of the article blindly ends with this statement about the same sex issue; “It’s hard to believe that Jesus was ever for that.” Talking about misguided, it was Jesus that created male and female and said, “FOR THIS CAUSE, shall a man leave father and mother and cleave to his wife.” (Matthew 19:4-5) This is a case of what have never been; factually, that a man was made for a man or a woman for a woman. They are opposites for a reason. Consult a plug and wall socket ...for more information.

What is actually happening is the attempt by one group by LAW to create a RIGHT that is not explicit in Revelation, Natural law or Science. (R=N=S) As such it violates the formula given by the founders to keep men from making up strange rights while violating others. You can come to my flower shop, bakery or whatever and get service ANY TIME. But the minute that you say, ok, I want you to make a cake with my name and my lover’s or asks me to deliver flowers to one of your weddings, that is another matter. I don’t want to be a participant in what God calls an abomination. You can do it freely but now you have picked a fight for no reason. You are saying to me, change your mind and you beliefs to accommodate my misguided idea that I can create a right that violates my Constitutional rights..

No comments:

Post a Comment