Monday, February 3, 2014

TRUTH ABOUT HUMAN NATURE AND PROFESSED CHRISTIANS

Ever
see or hear people that fit the message that God gave by Isaiah about people, “
Which say, Stand by thyself; come not near to me; for
I am holier than thou?” YHVH then was said to say, “These are a smoke in
my nose, a fire that burns all the day.” I know a few people who would say Bill
that’s you. Just let everyone do what they want and mind your own business. But
would that be in effect doing pretty much what Isaiah mentioned above. Stay to
yourself, I am better than you? We sometimes have problems getting people to
work together to save this country. Think how much more grievous it is if
professing Christians do not think correctly about differences between each
other. A person often finds a doctrine, a denomination, and interpretation and
all who disagree are headed to hell. Most of the time when I see this, it makes
no sense and we all better hope it didn’t

http://www.examiner.com/article/truth-about-human-nature-and-professed-christians#sthash.WBC33a8M.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment